We are looking for an experienced Automation [Cloud] tester for a long-term international project for the market leader in the field of 🏢 intelligent buildings .
|Project Title||☁️ Automation [Cloud] Tester|
245 to 270 EUR/MD
4900 to 5400 € monthly
|Location||Bratislava / OffSite|
|Term||01.09.2022 - 31.08.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.9.2022 - 1.10.2022, or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation in defining the test strategy and reporting estimates for test processes
- checking the product specification with regard to testability and providing feedback from the user
- creation and execution of tests and test cases to verify and verify the functionality of systems through manual and automated tests
- creating automated tests and implementing automated functional and system tests based on manual test procedures and end-user workflows
- working with development teams to solve problems related to one or more products
- reporting on test status and results
- cooperation with international development teams on a multi-site in an agile SAFe Agile development environment
- cooperation can take place in ON-SITE / OFF-SITE mode (once a week Bratislava)
- cooperation is also possible OFF-SITE by agreement (3~4 days per Bratislava quarter)
- min. 3 years of experience in software testing
- advanced experience in testing SaaS solutions, experience with cloud technologies such as REST APIs
- experience with:
- technology and/or test automation platform: Selenium, Ranorex
- DevOps concept and supporting technologies
- the concept of development and testing in the Cloud and supporting technologies
- knowledge of Git or another repository system (Jazz, JIRA)
- knowledge is an advantage
- programming languages: Python, Java, Ruby
- test automation technologies: QTP, Jasmine
- English - Conversational, B1
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 540 €!