We are looking for an experienced 🏦 BACK-END [JAVA, C / C ++] programmer for our Titan team (freelancers) for an extensive electronic banking project in Bratislava.
|Project Title||🏦 BACK-END [JAVA, C/C++] Programmer|
|Average Rating||5100 to 5600€ monthly|
|Location||Bratislava / Off-site|
|Term||01.02.2022 - 01.05.2022|
|Project Start Day||01.02.2022 - 01.03.2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||3 - 12 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on the development and backend layer for mobile banking solutions in JAVA and C / C +
- participation in the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of the electronic banking system
- cooperation with ICT and business analysts
- agile team cooperation (SCRUM)
- cooperation in CI / CD processes, including code reviews
- long-term stable cooperation in the mode of quarterly order extension
- cooperation in the combined ON-SITE / OFF-SITE mode depending on the needs of the project and the preferences of the freelancer
- min. 4 years of active experience with programming in JAVA and / or C / C ++
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming ( OOP )
- advanced experience with :
- development of enterprise solutions
- Spring framework
- programming in C / C ++
- experience with:
- JAVA application servers ( JBoss WebServer and / or Apache Tomcat )
- repository systems ( Git , Bitbucket ...)
- using Web Services ( REST and SOAP )
- knowledge :
- XML and JSON formats
- SQL databases
- knowledge of English at a conversational level (verbal and written)
- advantage of experience with :
- integration technologies and tools (Spring Boot, Docker, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, JDBC)
- relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- object-oriented analysis and design
- with UNIX and Windows systems
- using design patterns (Factory patterns, Factory, Singleton, Strategy, MVC, ...)
- one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and / or KANBAN)
- using project-tracking tools ( JIRA , Confluence)
- working in a banking environment
- unit tests and end-to-end testing
- automated build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- continuous integration tools (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- conducting effective code reviews and adhering to coding standards
- advantage knowledge:
- some of the JEE technologies (EJB, JMS and / or Java Persistence API) at an advanced level
- WSDL, HTML and / or XML format
- analytical thinking
- team player
- attention to detail
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 560 €!