We are looking for a DevOps [Azure] specialist for our long -term OFF-SITE project in the field of insurance in our team of Titans (freelancers).
|Project Title||⚙️ DevOps [Azure] Specialist|
|Average Rating||5700 to 6200€ monthly|
|Term||01.12.2021 - 30.11.2022|
|Project Start Day||1. 12. 2021 - 1. 1. 2022 ASAP, or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- collaboration to build a robust, affordable, and scalable cloud-based infrastructure for deploying applications in an Azure Cloud environment
- transformation and automation of existing / running solutions
- automation of implementation and operational activities
- incorporating DevOps principles into projects and operations
- build and deploy Docker and Kubernetes containers in an Azure Cloud environment
- automation Operations & Maintenance tasks
- automated release building and release management on environments (test, pre-production and production)
- performance tuning
- identification, resolution and delegation of incidents
- cooperation on an international project in a small team of approx. 5 members
- cooperation in resolving incidents with internal members of other teams (Development, QA teams, Analytical Department)
- cooperation in full OFF-SITE mode, but in case of interest also possible cooperation in combined On-site [Košice] / Off-site mode according to freelancer preferences
- min. 3 years of experience as a DevOps and / or SRE specialist
- advanced experience with the Azure Cloud platform and its solutions
- advanced experience with Docker and Kubernetes (ideally also with Azure Kubernetes)
- experience with Azure DevOps (Git repositories, CI / CD pipelines creation and releasing)
- experience with Terraform as a tool for infrastructure automation and configuration
- advanced scripting skills in Bash or Powershell
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- advantage: experience with Azure platform monitoring solutions
- advantage: experience with administration of MS SQL and / or Azure SQL databases
- advantage: experience with Azure Data Factors
- advantage: experience with CI / CD solutions for database systems (ideal for MS SQL)
- advantage: experience with CI / CD solutions for Azure Data Factors
- desire to learn new things
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 750 €!