We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer for our long -term OFF-SITE project in our team of Titans (freelancers).
|Project Title||DevOps engineer|
|Average Rating||5300 to 5800€ monthly|
|Term||01.11.2021 - 17.12.2022|
|Project Start Day||1. 11. 2021 or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||13 months with the possibility of extension|
- responsibility for defining and implementing the latest container and cloud platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher
- incorporating DevOps principles into software development and operation projects
- further development and operation of the Rancher / Kubernetes strategic container platform and its possible extension to the Azure / AKS Cloud platform
- transformation and automation of existing / running solutions
- ensuring application development lifecycle management
- close cooperation with the development, implementation, operations and management team
- automation / migration of services to CLOUD with a focus on Amazon Web Services EKS, Google GKE and Azure AKS and ARO
- cooperation possible in OFF-SITE mode
- min. 4 years of project experience as a DevOps Specialist and / or Deployment Administrator
- advanced knowledge of DevOps principles
- advanced experience with CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
- advanced experience in scripting and automation technologies (Shell, Python, Powershell, Saltstack)
- advanced programming experience (Java, .Net)
- advanced experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ideally Rancher, Istio, Helm)
- active colloquial knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- advantage: knowledge of German
- advantage: experience with agile SW development (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, ...)
- analytical thinking
- team player
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 580 €!