We are looking for an interesting DevOps specialist for the project in the field of voice biometrics.
|Project Title||⚙️ DevOps Engineer|
270 to 300 EUR/MD
5400 to 6000 € monthly
|Location||Brno / Off-site|
|Term||01.12.2022 - 30.11.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.12.2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- deploying a new voice biometrics solution based on artificial intelligence
- work on automation as well as improving the implementation and delivery of the software solution to customers
- designing new software deployment solutions, new DevOps processes and strategies
- creating product packages for customers
- management of junior colleagues
- cooperation can take place in ON-SITE / OFF-SITE mode (3x per week Brno)
- min. 2 years of experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management
- in-depth knowledge of common operating systems (mainly Linux, Windows is an advantage)
- advanced scripting (and/or programming) knowledge in Bash, Python or PowerShell
- experience with tools for automation and infrastructure configuration ( Ansible , Terraform )
- experience with cloud platforms ( Azure or AWS )
- experience with virtual containerization using Docker and Kubernetes tools
- knowledge of the Helm tool
- experience with virtualization technologies (Apache CloudStack and VMware)
- knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic)
- experience with monitoring (ELK stack, Grafana and Prometheus)
- knowledge of the GIT system repository
- knowledge of the HashiCorp Vault tool
- basic knowledge of the English language
- English - Basics, A1/A2
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 580 €!