We are looking for an integrated ESB programmer for our long -term OFF-SITE project in the field of insurance in our team of Titans (freelancers).
|Project Title||ESB Developer|
|Average Rating||3800 to 5000€ monthly|
|Term||01.01.2022 - 30.06.2022|
|Project Start Day||01.01.2022 or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- collaboration on the development of data integration solutions based on the webMethods platform
- development of parts of the system and its integration according to the specified specification
- collaboration on the design of new and maintenance of existing source code
- cooperation with ICT and business analysts
- participation in code reviews
- agile team cooperation ( SCRUM )
- active knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- long-term stable cooperation in SETUP FULL-TIME & OFF-SITE with occasional (1-2 times a month) commute to Nitra
- Experience with object -oriented programming approaches and languages
- experience programming in Java and / or C #
- knowledge of web services SOAP and REST
- knowledge of XML , XSD, WSDL structures
- knowledge of programming standards and DevOps principles
- active knowledge of technologies and database systems in the field of IT
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- advantage: knowledge of data integration issues and experience with implementation using webMethods
- advantage: certifications in data integration and analysis
- advantage: knowledge of SoapUI
- logical thinking
- responsibility, independence
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 500 €!