We are looking for a ⚛️ Frontend [ReactJS] programmer for a stable, long-term betting project for a technological leader in the segment.
Become a part of one of the largest ITLabs in Slovakia and participate in the development of unique game products.
|Project Title||📝⚛️ Frontend [ReactJS] Developer|
280 to 305 EUR/MD
5600 to 6100 € monthly
|Term||01.09.2022 - 31.08.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.9.2022, or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on application development from A to Z : client, server and database
- cooperation in an agile SCRUM team (5 developers)
- cooperation in solving problems and improving the procedural and programming quality of the solution
- participation in code reviews
- cooperation on combined ON-SITE/OFF-SITE (ON-SITE Bratislava) to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer (approximately 3 days a week on-site)
- min. 3 years of active programming experience in ReactJS
- min. 3 years of active programming experience in ES6 (ECMA Script)
- excellent knowledge of HTML and LESS
- excellent knowledge of ImmutableJS
- experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis databases
- experience using Jenkins
- knowledge of Linux CentOS (application deployment)
- knowledge of Saltstack (provisioning)
- knowledge of one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and/or KANBAN)
- advantage: experience with AngularJS
- independent and creative thinking
- English - conversational
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 610 €!