In our team TITANOV (freelancers) we are looking for a fullstack [JAVA, Angular 8+] programmer for a long-term foreign OFF-SITE project on a green field in the field of aviation .
|Project Title||✈ Fullstack [JAVA, Angular 8+] programmer|
|Average Rating||5000 to 5500€ monthly|
|Term||01.11.2021 - 31.10.2022|
|Project Start Day||01.11.2021 - 01.01.2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation in the analysis, design, development and testing of the front-end [Angular 8+] and back-end [JAVA] of a unique Big Data solution on a green field in the field of air traffic
- opportunity to participate in the unique integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in the field of aviation
- cooperation in the design of the solution with the main architect of the solution and its subsequent development and testing
- cooperation within international [mostly CZ / SK] DevSecOps teams cooperating with SAFe method (Scaled Agile Framework)
- CI / CD cooperation including code reviews
- cooperation can take place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode, or (in case of freelancer interest) ON-SITE in locality: Bratislava
- min. 3 years of experience with full-stack programming of large [enterprise] systems in JAVA (ideal experience with JAVA 8) and Angular 2+
- advanced experience with:
- Spring ecosystem
- development of front-end applications (including SPA )
- unit tests
- end-to-end tests
- excellent knowledge:
- TypeScript -u
- HTML5 and CSS3
- design patterns (Factory patterns: Factory, Singleton, Strategy, MVC, ...)
- design of patterns and anti-patterns
- database principles
- experience with:
- web services ( REST and / or SOAP )
- microservices ( Docker and / or Kubernetes )
- SASS preprocessor
- using web components ( Angular elements )
- some of the package managers ( NPM, Yarn, WebPack)
- some of the system repositories (Git, SVN, CVS, ...)
- compiler Babel
- conversational knowledge of English in words and writing
- great advantage: experience in creating and / or participating in the creation of large systems architecture
- advantage of experience with:
- big data processing (even dual HDFS & Kafka)
- framework Jest
- Cypress framework
- programming in Angular 8+
- programming in Vue 3
- SQL / noSQL databases
- Apache Kafka
- team player
- proactive approach
- English - conversational
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send us your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your CV meets the project requirements, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 550 €!