We are looking for an experienced Java fullstack programmer for a foreign project in the field of insurance to join our team of Titans (freelancers).
|Project Title||Full-Stack [Java, React Native] Programmer|
|Average Rating||4600 to 5400€ monthly|
|Location||Bratislava / Off-site|
|Term||01.11.2021 - 31.10.2022|
|Project Start Day||1. 11. 2021 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- iOS / Android application to React Native
- development of functional components and their integration
- cooperation in solving the migration process to Azure
- communication with business users and product owners
- participation in code reviews and code improvement
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after COVID-19 possible adjustment of the mode to combined ON-SITE [Bratislava] and OFF-SITE [Home Office] in an approximate ratio of 50:50
- min. 3 years of Java programming experience
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- excellent knowledge of the Spring Boot framework
- practical experience with React Native
- experience with using Web Services (REST / SOAP)
- knowledge of WSDL
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- knowledge of the software product development lifecycle
- advantage: experience with Azure IAAS and PAAS
- advantage: experience with agile SW development approach (eg Scum, Kanban, ...)
- independent and creative thinking
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 540 €!