We are looking for an experienced Java fullstack programmer for a foreign project in the field of insurance.
|Project Title||Full-Stack [Java, React] Programmer|
270 to 290 EUR/MD
5400 to 5800 € monthly
|Location||Bratislava / Off-site|
|Term||02.05.2022 - 02.11.2022|
|Project Start Day||02.05.2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- work on the development of new functionalities and their integration into the existing insurance system
- creating and editing APIs
- cooperation on the creation and modification of business logic
- communication with business users and product owners
- participation in code reviews and code improvement
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after COVID-19 possible adjustment of the mode to combined ON-SITE [Bratislava] and OFF-SITE [Home Office] in an approximate ratio of 50:50
- min. 3 years of Java programming experience
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- excellent knowledge of the Spring Boot framework
- practical experience with React.js
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- knowledge of the software product development lifecycle
- advantage: knowledge of Kotlina
- advantage: experience with agile SW development approach (eg Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- result-oriented team player
- independent and analytical thinking
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 580 €!