We are looking for an experienced JAVA programmer for an interesting, long-term off-site project in the field of banking.
|Project Title||💰📲 Java Back-End Developer|
380 to 405 EUR/MD
7600 to 8100 € monthly
|Location||OffSite / Bratislava|
|Term||01.07.2022 - 30.06.2023|
|Project Start Day||by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- development of an innovative web enterprise solution on the Back-End side (internet banking)
- development of the assigned part of the application according to the specified specification
- implementation of application functions, change requests, testing of created functions, error correction and deployment in production
- cooperation and communication with other members of the development team in the implementation of the solution
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after COVID-19 pandemic adjustment of cooperation to combined ON-SITE / OFF-SITE (Bratislava) to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- min. 4-year (active) experience with development in ☕ JAVA
- excellent knowledge of object oriented programming (DESIGN PATTERNS, SOLID principles)
- excellent knowledge of Spring framework (Spring Boot)
- excellent knowledge of HTTP API (REST API)
- experience with ElasticSearch
- advantage: experience with Kotlin
- advantage: experience in developing solutions for the banking sector
- advantage: communication skills in German
- advantage: experience with agile SW development (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, ...)
- proactive approach
- independent and creative thinking
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 810 €!