We are looking for an experienced JAVA [Spring] programmer to join our Titan team (freelancers) for a large-scale front office system replacement project for 🏦 banking .
|Project Title||🏦 JAVA [Spring] programátor|
255 to 280 EUR/MD
5100 to 5600 € monthly
|Location||Off-site / Bratislava|
|Term||01.02.2022 - 01.08.2022|
|Project Start Day||01.02.2022 - 01.03.2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||3 - 9 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation in replacing the front office system with a new solution in JAVA
- participation in the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of the system
- cooperation with ICT and business analysts
- agile team cooperation (SCRUM)
- cooperation in CI / CD processes, including code reviews
- cooperation in the mode of quarterly order renewal
- cooperation possible in OFF-SITE mode as well as in combined ON-SITE (Bratislava) / OFF-SITE mode - depending on the needs of the project and the preferences of the freelancer
- min. 4 years of active experience with programming in JAVA
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming ( OOP )
- advanced experience with :
- Spring framework
- development of enterprise solutions
- experience with:
- unit tests ( JUnit )
- repository systems ( Git , Bitbucket ...)
- JAVA application servers ( JBoss WebServer and / or Apache Tomcat)
- using Web Services ( REST and SOAP )
- knowledge :
- XML and JSON formats
- SQL databases (ideally PostgreSQL )
- knowledge of English at a conversational level (verbal and written)
- advantage of experience with :
- Java Persistence API ( Hibernate framework) standard
- enterprise messaging systems (ideally Java Message Service )
- framework Java XML Binding (Java Architecture for XML Binding)
- Spring Boot , Spring Data REST and Spring Web Services
- automated build tools ( Maven, Gradle)
- CI / CD tools ( TeamCity , Jenkins, Bamboo)
- one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and / or KANBAN)
- using project-tracking tools ( JIRA , Confluence)
- front-end programming in Angular 2+
- working in a banking environment
- conducting effective code reviews and adhering to coding standards
- analytical thinking
- team player
- attention to detail
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 560 €!