We are looking for a junior/medior JAVA programmer for an interesting, long-term on-site / off-site project in the field of banking.
|Project Title||💰📲 Junior/ Medior Java Developer|
240 to 300 EUR/MD
4800 to 6000 € monthly
|Location||Bratislava / Off-site|
|Term||01.08.2022 - 31.07.2023|
|Project Start Day||01.08.2022, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- development of a reference data management tool (TIBCO EBX platform), integration with an ongoing project (external management data for compliance)
- development of the assigned part of the application according to the specified specification
- submission code reviews
- implementation of application functions, change requests, testing of created functions, error correction and deployment in production
- cooperation and communication with other members of the development team in the implementation of the solution
- cooperation on combined ON-SITE / OFF-SITE (Bratislava) to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (verbally and in writing)
- min. 2-year (active) experience with development in ☕ JAVA
- excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming (DESIGN PATTERNS, SOLID principles)
- experience with SQL (relational databases)
- experience in debugging and solving technical problems in a complex environment
- interest in long- term cooperation
- advantage: experience with Oracle, PL / SQL
- advantage: experience with EBX framework
- proactive approach
- independent and creative thinking
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 600 €!