We are looking for an experienced JAVA programmer for a long-term international project for the market leader in the field of 🏢 intelligent buildings .
|Project Title||🤖 Medior Java Developer|
250 to 275 EUR/MD
5000 to 5500 € monthly
|Term||01.09.2022 - 31.08.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.9.2022 - 1.10.2022, or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on a project focused on the development of a new generation fire safety system that protects lives and property
- the goal is to implement a highly scalable, distributed system that will be used worldwide
- cooperation in back-end analysis, design, development and testing [JAVA]
- cooperation in the Scrum team (SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework ) , which closely cooperates with teams in Switzerland, the USA and China
- cooperation in the design of the solution with the main architect of the solution and its subsequent development and testing
- cooperation in code reviews
- cooperation can take place in the ON-SITE/ OFF-SITE mode (once a week in Bratislava)
- min. 2 years of programming experience in JAVA SE
- excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming ( DESIGN PATTERNS , SOLID principles)
- experience with the Spring ecosystem, Spring Boot
- knowledge and use of design patterns (design patterns)
- experience with:
- by writing Unit test ov
- using Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- microservices ( Docker and/or Kubernetes )
- knowledge of SQL/ noSQL and database principles
- knowledge of Git or other repository system
- advantage of experience with:
- Angular 2+
- German language
- English - Conversational, B1
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 550 €!