We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack programmer for our TITANS freelancers team for a long-term international project for the market leader in the field of 🏢 intelligent buildings .
|Project Title||🤖☁️ Mid/Senior Full Stack [Java, Angular, Cloud] Developer|
250 to 310 EUR/MD
5000 to 6200 € monthly
|Location||Bratislava / OffSite|
|Term||01.09.2022 - 31.08.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.9.2022 - 1.10.2022, or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on the project for creating a cloud solution for optimizing costs associated with property maintenance in buildings (offices, hospitals, hotel chains)
- the goal is to implement a highly responsive, scalable and secure solution with an attractive appearance that will be used by external customers (facility managers) all over the world
- cooperation in analysis, design, development and testing of back-end [JAVA], front-end [Angular], cloud infrastructure
- cooperation in the Scrum team (SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework ) , which closely cooperates with teams in Switzerland and Germany
- cooperation in the design of the solution with the main architect of the solution and its subsequent development and testing
- cooperation in code reviews
- coaching junior team members
- cooperation can take place in the ON-SITE/OFF-SITE mode (1x per week in Bratislava, and 1x per quarter in Germany)
- min. 2 years of experience with software development projects
- excellent knowledge of Java SE (ver. 8 to ver. 17)
- advanced experience with the Spring ecosystem
- excellent knowledge of Angular 2+
- excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming ( DESIGN PATTERNS , SOLID principles)
- advanced knowledge and use of design patterns
- experience with:
- cloud infrastructures (AZURE, AWS, GCP)
- service-oriented architecture ( REST )
- by writing Unit test ov
- microservices ( Docker and/or Kubernetes )
- knowledge of SQL/ noSQL and database principles
- knowledge of Git or another repository system (Jazz, JIRA)
- advantage of experience with:
- Java EE
- Spring Boot, Spring Security
- GIT SCM (or similar source code management system)
- German language
- English - Conversational, B1
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 620 €!