We are looking for a ReactJS programmer for our team of Titans (freelancers) for a long-term foreign OFF-SITE project on a green field in the field of ✈ aviation .
|Project Title||✈ Angular 2+ [Greenfield] programmer|
250 to 300 EUR/MD
5000 to 6000 € monthly
|Location||Off-site / Bratislava|
|Term||01.02.2023 - 31.01.2024|
|Project Start Day||1.2.2023 - 1.3.2023 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||11 - 36 months with the possibility of extension|
- analysis, design, development and front-end testing of a unique solution in the field of air traffic using ReactJS
- the opportunity to participate in the unique integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (machine learning) in the field of aviation
- cooperation in the design of the solution with the main architect of the solution and its subsequent development and testing
- cooperation within international [mainly CZ/SK] DevSecOps teams working together using the SAFe method (Scaled Agile Framework)
- cooperation in CI/CD including code reviews
- cooperation can take place in a completely OFF-SITE [home-office] mode, or (if the freelancer is interested) ON-SITE in the location: Bratislava
- min. 3 years (active) experience in web application development in ReactJS
- advanced experience with:
- by developing front-end applications (including SPA )
- unit tests
- end-to-end tests
- excellent knowledge:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- design of patterns and anti-patterns
- experience with:
- preprocessors ( SASS , LESS, SCSS)
- some of the package managers ( NPM, Yarn, WebPack )
- some of the repository systems (Git, SVN, CVS, ...)
- by the Babel compiler
- conversational knowledge of spoken and written English
- advantage of experience with:
- test frameworks ( Jest , Cypress.io, Playwright)
- by programming the back-end in Java ( Spring and/or Quarkus framework )
- SQL and noSQL databases
- microservices ( Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- big data processing ( HDFS, Kafka )
- by performing effective code reviews and adhering to coding standards
- team player
- proactive approach
- English - Conversational, B1
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 600 €!