We are looking for an experienced Java programmer for a long-term, technologically innovative 100% OFF-SITE project.
|Project Title||🪑🖼️ Senior Java [German] Programmer|
310 to 350 EUR/MD
6200 to 7000 € monthly
|Term||02.05.2022 - 01.05.2023|
|Project Start Day||by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- back-end development in Java technology
- design, professional analysis, specification and implementation of new functionalities
- preparation and execution of Unit tests
- cooperation within an agile team
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after the COVID-19 pandemic continued cooperation on 100% OFF-SITE
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- knowledge of German at B2 ~ C1 level (verbally and in writing) and willingness to improve
- advanced experience with back-end programming in Java SE 11 , Java EE (JPA, JSF, EJB), Spring
- knowledge of concepts and news JAVA-y 8+ (lambda expression, ...)
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- active knowledge of development tools (IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, Gradle, Docker)
- experience with JIPA / Hibernate
- knowledge of SQL and InterSystems Caché ® databases
- knowledge of Web Services (REST / SOAP concepts)
- experience with REST / SOAP , JSON / XML technologies
- experience with one of the repository systems (Git / SVN, ...)
- advantage: experience with building and deploying Docker containers
- advantage: experience with CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
- advantage: experience with the use of project tracking tools (eg JIRA, Confluence, ...)
- advantage: experience with agile SW development (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, ...)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 700 €!