We are looking for a Team Assistant for an interesting OFF-SITE project in the field of insurance ( Digital Transformation ) in our dynamic team of Titans (freelancers).
|Project Title||Team asistent|
120 to 150 EUR/MD
2400 to 3000 € monthly
|Term||03.01.2022 - 30.06.2022|
|Project Start Day||03.01.2022 - 31.01.2022 or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- providing support for project team members with regard to specific support / administrative tasks
- cooperation on project budget planning and control
- cooperation in the preparation of regular meetings and other project meetings, followed by the provision of outputs for all cooperating teams
- very good organizational and communication skills
- general overview and knowledge of information technology
- general overview and knowledge of insurance and financial services
- knowledge of working with MS Office products (especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, or MS Project)
- during 🦠 COVID-19 pandemic possible cooperation in full OFF-SITE mode
- after the COVID-19 pandemic possible adjustment of the cooperation to a combined ON-SITE / OFF-SITE to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- ability to communicate and present all key inputs and outputs when organizing project meetings, administrative tasks
- the ability to process, evaluate and present all inputs and outputs when controlling the budget of individual parts of the project
- the ability to understand the PM process taking place during the project life cycle
- active knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- ability to learn fast
- pro-active approach
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 300 €!