We are looking for an experienced C ++ programmer for a long-term, technologically innovative 100% OFF-SITE project in the furniture industry.
|Project Title||🪑🖼️ C++ [German] Programmer|
235 to 300 EUR/MD
4700 to 6000 € monthly
|Term||01.09.2022 - 31.08.2023|
|Project Start Day||by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||12 - 24 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation in the development of interactive graphic software for room design
- design and implementation of graphics solutions in 3D
- adding new functionality in regular releases
- code maintenance and bugfixing
- creation and maintenance of builds
- specification creation
- creation of programming documentation
- cooperation within an agile team
- cooperation on 100% OFF-SITE
- min. 3 years of experience with programming in C ++
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- active knowledge of Qt framework
- experience with OpenGL
- knowledge of programming under MS Windows
- experience in creating programming documentation
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- knowledge of German at B2 ~ C1 level and willingness to improve
- advantage: experience with Java
- ability to solve problems independently
- ability to design innovative solutions
- English - fluent
- German - fluent
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 600 €!