We are looking for a very experienced engineer for an interesting project in the field of robotics, mechatronics and automation.
|Project Title||🦾 Robotics/Mechatronics Engineer [EXPERT]|
580 to 650 EUR/MD
11600 to 13000 € monthly
|Term||01.12.2022 - 31.05.2023|
|Project Start Day||1/12/2022 - 31/12/2022, or by agreement, full-time, on-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- work in a multi-disciplinary research and development team ( R&D service )
- participation in original, practical solutions to problems
- designing, developing and improving electromechanical systems and mechatronics
- creation of automated systems and software for their management
- conducting research, documenting knowledge and presenting it
- development of design documentation for mechanical parts and final products
- identifying weak points in the production chain or weak points of the product and proposing measures for improvement
- communication with the client, analysis and understanding of problems reported by the client
- design and development of solutions leading to the elimination of the client's problems
- participation in the training of junior engineers
- working within a small and efficient team
- ON-SITE Haugesund, Norway
- strong analytical skills
- hands-on experience with product testing and debugging
- good orientation in electrical and mechanical principles related to sensors , control elements and signal processing
- experience or good knowledge of embedded device development
- experience with image processing and recognition ( Computer Vision )
- experience with robotics
- mathematical and creative thinking
- experience with devices that include both image recognition and machine learning
- advanced prototyping experience
- interest in working in a rapidly changing environment
- higher education in the field of mechatronics, robotics, informatics
- active knowledge of the English language
- English - Active, B2/C1/C2
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 750 €!