We are looking for an experienced Java programmer for our team of Titans (freelancers) for a technologically innovative project in the field of banking.
|Project Title||Java API Programmer|
|Average Rating||5300 to 5800€ monthly|
|Term||01.12.2021 - 31.05.2022|
|Project Start Day||1. 12. 2021 or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on the development of a cloud solution of the new API of the orchestration of services of several, complex applications
- cooperation on the development and integration of services for core-banking solutions
- cooperation within an agile team
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after the COVID-19 pandemic, continue in ON-SITE / OFF-SITE mode according to the agreement on the project
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- at least 3 years of active Java programming experience
- advanced experience with Spring (Spring boot, Spring cloud stack)
- advanced experience with integration development via API
- good knowledge:
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- advantage: Python programming experience
- advantage: experience with Web Services (REST)
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 580 €!