In our team of Titans (freelancers) we are looking for a Java programmer for a stable, long-term betting project for a technology leader in the segment. Become a part of one of the largest ITLabs in Slovakia and participate in the development of unique game products.
|Project Title||📝☕ Java Back-End Developer|
275 to 300 EUR/MD
5500 to 6000 € monthly
|Term||01.12.2021 - 30.11.2022|
|Project Start Day||1. 12. 2021 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||12 months with the possibility of extension|
- application development collaboration from A to Z : design, implementation, testing and operation
- collaboration on design / architecture and often also on requirements analysis - Domain-Driven Design
- designing a solution for data avalanches
- creating functional prototypes with an emphasis on performance
- work with distributed systems ( microservices ) integrated via messaging ( Kafka, RabbitMQ ) and via web services ( REST )
- cooperation in agile SCRUM team of 6 Java developers
- use of asynchronous / reactive approaches in frameworks (javarx, webflux, kafka-streams, reactor, kafka) for higher preformance
- cooperation in experimentation with new technologies / frameworks (r2dbc)
- cooperation on code reviews
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after the COVID-19 pandemic adjustment cooperation on combined ON-SITE / OFF-SITE (ON-SITE Bratislava) to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer (4 days a week on-site)
- min. 3 years of active experience with Java 8 programming
- min. 3 years of active experience with Spring ( Spring Boot )
- excellent knowledge of microservices architecture
- excellent knowledge of development on OpenJDK 11
- experience with PostgreSQL, Ignite, Kafka databases
- experience with the use of Web Services ( REST )
- experience using Jenkins, Maven and Nexus
- knowledge JSON, Avro
- knowledge Elasticsearch, Kibana
- knowledge of Git or another system repository
- knowledge of Linux CentOS (application deployment)
- knowledge of Saltstack (provisioning)
- knowledge of one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and / or KANBAN)
- advantage: experience with application monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager)
- independent and creative thinking
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 600 €!