We are looking for a JAVA programmer to join our team of Titans (freelancers) for an in-house banking solution project .
|Project Title||🏦 JAVA [Banking] Programmer|
280 to 320 EUR/MD
5600 to 6400 € monthly
|Location||Off-site / Bratislava|
|Term||01.02.2022 - 31.07.2022|
|Project Start Day||02/01/2022 - 04/01/2022 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||6 - 12 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on the development and development of an important in-house banking solution
- development of front-end and business logic of the internal banking system built on the Digital Front Office Saas solution for omni-channel digital banking
- development mainly within the deployed large-scale Digital Front Office Saas solution
- development of system parts according to the specified specification
- cooperation with ICT and business analysts
- cooperation in agile SCRUM team
- CI / CD cooperation including code reviews
- long-term cooperation in the mode of quarterly order renewal
- cooperation takes place in the mode 3 days / week: OFF-SITE (Bratislava) + 2 days / week: ON-SITE [Home Office]
- min. 4 years of active experience with programming in JAVA
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming ( OOP )
- experience with:
- development of enterprise solutions
- using Web Services ( REST and SOAP )
- unit testing ( JUnit )
- excellent knowledge:
- XML and JSON formats
- system repositories ( Git , Bitbucket)
- SQL databases
- knowledge of English at a conversational level (verbal and written)
- advantage of experience with:
- programming in Groovy (Grails) , or interested in learning them
- CSS, Less and / or Bootstrap
- Spring and / or Hibernate framework
- XSLT transformations
- Oracle DB
- SoapUI and / or JMeter tools
- experience with Atlassian family products: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
- one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and / or KANBAN)
- Business-driven development ( BDD )
- experience in the banking environment
- interest in continuing education
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 640 €!