We are looking for an experienced Java TechLead programmer for our team of Titans (freelancers) for an extensive, technologically innovative OFF-SITE project in the field of banking.
|Project Title||Java TechLead|
320 to 340 EUR/MD
6400 to 6800 € monthly
|Term||01.06.2022 - 30.04.2023|
|Project Start Day||01.06.2022 or by agreement, full-time, off-site|
|Project Duration||11 months with the possibility of extension|
- cooperation on backend development of internal product platform and relevant internal banking applications ( Java / Angular )
- cooperation on a large and interesting international project
- work with the latest technologies
- taking over and covering the role of TechLead -and the existing development team
- development and development of functionality within one of several streams of a long-term and large-scale project
- cooperation with architects and business analysts in the design and engineering of solutions, technical visualization and its subsequent programming and documentation
- cooperation in the preparation of architectural decisions and preparation of estimates of the impact of individual changes on the overall solution
- optimization and refactoring of existing application code to achieve maximum application speed and scalability
- active participation in code-reviews
- implementation of security protocols and data protection
- cooperation within an agile team
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation is taking place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after the COVID-19 pandemic , it is possible to adjust the cooperation to a combined OFF-SITE / Vienna to the extent given by the status of the project and the agreement with the customer
- active knowledge of English at the communication level (verbally and in writing)
- at least 5 years of experience with back-end programming in JAVA ( Java 8+)
- knowledge of concepts and news JAVA 8+ (lambda expression, ...)
- required knowledge of Spring framework ( Spring Boot )
- excellent knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- knowledge of software design and modeling, including UML know-how
- advanced knowledge of design patterns and anti-patterns
- knowledge of scalable application design principles
- knowledge of TypeScript
- experience with HTML5 , CSS (SASS, SCSS)
- Web Service experience ( REST and SOAP concepts) and JSON / XML
- knowledge of SQL
- experience with one of the repository systems (Git / SVN, ...)
- advantage: experience with building and deploying Docker containers
- advantage: experience with Kubernetes
- advantage: experience with CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
- advantage: experience with the use of project tracking tools (eg JIRA, Confluence, ...)
- advantage: experience with agile SW development (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, ...)
- advantage: knowledge of German
- analytical thinking
- team player
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 680 €!