We are looking for a NodeJS programmer to join our TITANS freelancers team for an innovative, international project in the field of 🌇 smart local government .
|Project Title||🌇 NodeJS [SmartCity] programmer|
250 to 300 EUR/MD
5000 to 6000 € monthly
|Location||Off-site / Bratislava|
|Term||01.01.2023 - 01.07.2023|
|Project Start Day||1.1.2023 - 1.2.2023 or by agreement, full-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||6 months with the possibility of extension|
- analysis, design, development and back-end testing of a unique solution in the field of smart local government in NodeJS
- participation in the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of existing systems
- cooperation in the design of the solution with the main architect of the solution and its subsequent development and testing
- cooperation within international agile [SCRUM] teams
- cooperation in CI/CD including code reviews
- cooperation can take place in a combined ON-SITE (Bratislava) and OFF-SITE [home-office] mode (ideal ratio 60:40)
- min. 3 years (active) experience in developing web applications in NodeJS
- experience with:
- web services (ideally GraphQL )
- some of the repository systems ( Git , SVN, CVS, ...)
- using project-tracking tools ( JIRA , Confluence)
- AWS cloud services (DynamoDB, Opensearch, Lambda, AppSync, Cognito, S3, SQS, SNS)
- IaC tools (ideally Terraform )
- conversational knowledge of spoken and written English
- advantage of experience with:
- by participating in the architecture design and/or project management of similar solutions
- one of the agile methods of software development ( SCRUM , LEAN and/or KANBAN)
- app builders (ideally Expo )
- front-end programming in ReactJS and/or ReactNative
- some of the package managers ( NPM , Yarn, WebPack)
- preprocessors ( SASS , LESS, SCSS)
- test frameworks ( Jest , Cypress.io, Playwright)
- by performing effective code reviews and adhering to coding standards
- advantage knowledge of:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- team player
- proactive approach
- English - Conversational, B1+
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PROJECTS
HOW TO RESPOND
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send your CV directly to our e-mail address email@example.com.
Once we receive your CV, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 600 €!