To our team TITANOV (freelancers) we are looking for an experienced manager [ SCRUM Master] for a technologically interesting project in the TELCO segment.
|Project Title||🧿 SCRUM Master|
|Average Rating||2850 to 3100€ monthly|
|Location||Bratislava / Off-site|
|Term||01.11.2021 - 29.04.2022|
|Project Start Day||11/01/2021 - 11/01/2021 or by agreement, part-time, on-site / off-site|
|Project Duration||3-6 months with the possibility of extension|
- responsibility for the correct adherence to the agile SCRUM methodology during the process of developing a modular data collection system
- roofing and preparation of all activities of agile project management based on SCRUM methodology
- orientation in the project (relationships between team members, technical background and context, importance of the project, ...)
- defining a clear and team-accepted agile project process, scope and objectives
- planning and monitoring of project tasks, stages / sprints, creation of estimates and deadlines within sprints
- analysis of potential problems and subsequent coordination of the team to prevent them
- identification and elimination of existing problems and risks of the project, as well as possible team conflicts
- daily communication (in English) with team members and supervision of their effective cooperation with each other to ensure that each team member understands a clearly agreed procedure, steps and their fulfillment with a clear and common goal: to deliver a functional and presentable solution in the next release
- providing support to team members in resolving issues and escalations
- maintaining team cohesion and unifying team goals
- overseeing effective cooperation between team members
- management project status reporting
- reporting and escalating management issues
- current due to 🦠 COVID-19 situation, cooperation takes place in full OFF-SITE [home-office] mode
- after COVID-19 pandemic cooperation on ON-SITE (Bratislava) / OFF-SITE - on average at least 3 days a week
- knowledge of English at a communicative level (verbally and in writing)
- min. 3-year active (project) practice with agile management of IT projects (ideally in the position of SCRUM Master )
- min. 2 years of active (project) practice in the position of SCRUM Master and and / or Agile coach a
- deep theoretical knowledge and practical experience with agile culture, management styles and methodologies ( SCRUM , Lean, Kanban, BDD, FDD, DevOps, ...)
- excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- very good organizational and communication skills (in English)
- Extensive experience in forming agile teams and continuous improvement and management within the product area
- excellent (not only theoretical) project knowledge of agile development techniques (User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, pairing, automated testing, agile games)
- experience with everyday communication with several components of the entire cycle of SW development (developers, analysts, product owner, testers, suppliers, ...)
- knowledge of various techniques and patterns for dealing with the gaps of SCRUM methodology (various formats of Retrospectives, bug resolution, various Burndown graphs and visualizations, ...)
- knowledge of the complete life cycle of SW development
- advantage: at least one of the SCRUM Master certificates:
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
- CSPO (Certified Product Owner)
- advantage: experience with the use of tracking / documentation tools (eg JIRA, Confluence)
- advantage: experience with repository systems (GIT, SVN, ...)
- highly developed empathy
- the ability to stimulate change for the better
- ability to learn fast
- team player
- English - fluent
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If the project is open, click the button "I AM INTERESTED IN THE PROJECT" below or send us your CV directly to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your CV meets the project requirements, we will contact you by phone.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR CV?
If you are not sure how to create a good resume and you are looking for a bit of inspiration, our article How to write a CV may help you. You will learn what an IT freelance CV should look like and what (not) to include.
You can also use an option to download our Slovak, English or German CV template below.
If you do not meet the required criteria, the time does not suit you or the project is not attractive enough, please recommend us a suitable candidate and get an interesting financial reward. If we allocate your recommended candidate to our project, we will pay you a reward of 310 €!